We are currently looking for talented individuals in the following areas, who are interested in working in the exciting intersection between new technology and healthcare/life sciences:
Are you a result-oriented person with a proven track record of selling to or within the pharmaceutical industry? Are you a driven, dynamic individual who loves to close deals, and wants to be part of an exciting journey within the health-tech industry.
We at MedUniverse are looking for new personnel to be part of our sales team. He/She will be responsible with building long-term customer relationships, and negotiating European/Global level contracts with the top pharmaceutical companies in the world.
About the role
To increase company revenues, we are looking to expand the team, by hiring a proven Senior Key Account Manager.This is a full time position. We are looking for our new team member to start in this position as soon as possible. As our Senior Key Account Manager, you will be based in Stockholm, and will be expected to travel occasionally to meet customers in other countries.
The ideal candidate should be able to:
- Identify, map, and build relationships with strategic customers in relevant markets
- Negotiate with strategic customers, thereby securing a regional/global network of agreements
- Manage multiple complex sales cycles simultaneously, and master both short-term and long-term sales forecasting
- Understand the MedUniverse Platform, and contribute during its development
We are looking for people that are:
- Business-oriented, Intrinsically-motivated, and high performing
- Curious and Opportunistic
- Extroverted, charismatic, and able to leave a positive impact and with customers
- Loyal, humble, visionary and responsible
- Relevant sales training and/or college/university education
- At least 7 years of sales/marketing experience working with or in the pharmaceutical/medical technology industry
- Experience with working with Customer Relationship Management Systems is a requirement
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Swedish
We are looking for a Senior Key Account Manager that is willing to give of his/her best.
Are you the new team member that will be joining us in this journey? We look forward to hearing from you!
We are looking for a new team player, with a proven track record of B2B marketing who will come in and head-up the MedUniverse Marketing department. The ideal person would be able to build an effective collaboration with sales and customer excellence. A pro-active and driven person who foresees where MedUniverse has its biggest potential to increase its market share through effective lead generation. A leader! Are you the driven, dynamic individual that we are looking for and would love to join our exciting growth journey within health-tech?
- Own and develop the overall marketing plan and strategy
- Develop and execute high impact campaigns to generate interest, nurture leads and result in high quality sales opportunities
- Own and perform all aspects of email campaigns from strategy, segmentation and list development to writing, layout and technical implementation
- Optimize our marketing automation and nurturing processes to maximize conversions to sales qualified leads.
- Implement digital marketing tactics, including search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), pay-per-click marketing (PPC), display and retargeting
- Utilize display and retargeting campaigns to drive awareness, increase traffic and improve customer conversion rates.
- Analyze all campaigns utilizing web analytics tools.
- Develop and execute paid online campaigns through third-party industry publications and newsletters, as well as via Google AdWords
- Collaborate with sales and product marketing team to develop webinars, e-books, whitepapers, infographics, videos and other materials to fuel our content marketing
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the sales and marketing database (Salesforce).
- Organize company’s presence at industry tradeshows
- Continually monitor, analyze, and report on programs across a variety of metrics, including leads, opportunities, cost per lead, etc. Make recommendations to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing programs to increase ROI
- 5+ years of B2B marketing experience, including 2+ years of experience as a power user/admin of a Marketing Automation platform
- Demonstrated success executing marketing campaigns with expertise, including database management; Smart List development; setup, testing, launching and scoring of campaigns and programs; and reporting on campaign analytics
- A track record of success with marketing activities, managing lead databases, reporting, creating lists, building landing pages, configuring nurture tracks and promoting events
- Knowledge of HTML for cosmetic edits and alterations
- Highly-skilled writer of digital ads, e-mails and landing pages – with a proven record of compelling readers to action.
- Outstanding project management and organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, growth company – managing multiple projects simultaneously and under deadline.
- Solid analytical and reporting skills: comfortable with a spreadsheet, analyzing data and reporting on metrics
- To be both a strategic professional and a “doer” to understand, analyze and take action on strategic decisions in the context of our business
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Swedish
The position is full-time, starting as soon as possible. MedUniverse’s current office is situated at H2 Health Hub, Hälsingegatan 45 in Stockholm. As Marketing Manager you will be based in Stockholm and you will have to travel from time to time depending on the needs of MedUniverse. We walk the extra mile and we’re looking for a Marketing Manager that is going to do the same.
MedUniverse is a Software as a Service (SaaS) company within health-tech that offers pharmaceutical companies a cloud-based and easy-to-use patient case engagement platform. The platform is used to effectively communicate, educate and engage with healthcare professionals (HCPs) around customers’ brands and treatment areas. Collection of data from HCP interaction with the patient cases serves as important business intelligence and feeds into customers’ strategy decisions. Leading pharmaceutical companies rely on the MedUniverse Platform to accelerate time to market, increase sales, and eliminate the headaches associated with low engagement from health care professionals.
Are you the new team member that will be joining us for our exciting entrepreneurial journey?
If you are interested in taking up the listed position(s), please contact:
CEO and Co-founder
+46 707 72 63 64