We are currently looking for talented individuals in the following areas, who are interested in working in the exciting intersection between new technology and healthcare/life sciences:
Senior Key Account Manager
Are you a result-oriented person with a proven track record of selling to or within the pharmaceutical industry? Are you a driven, dynamic individual who loves to close deals, and wants to be part of an exciting journey within the health-tech industry.
We at MedUniverse are looking for new personnel to be part of our sales team. He/She will be responsible with building long-term customer relationships, and negotiating European/Global level contracts with the top pharmaceutical companies in the world.
MedUniverse is a Software as a Service (SaaS) company within health-tech that offers pharmaceutical companies a cloud-based and easy-to-use patient case engagement platform. The platform is used to effectively communicate, educate and engage with healthcare professionals (HCPs) around customers’ brands and treatment areas. Collection of data from HCP interaction with the patient cases serves as important business intelligence and feeds into customers’ strategy decisions. Leading pharmaceutical companies rely on the MedUniverse Platform to accelerate time to market, increase sales, and eliminate the headaches associated with low engagement from health care professionals.
About the role
To increase company revenues, we are looking to expand the team, by hiring a proven Senior Key Account Manager.This is a full time position. We are looking for our new team member to start in this position as soon as possible. As our Senior Key Account Manager, you will be based in Stockholm, and will be expected to travel occasionally to meet customers in other countries.
The ideal candidate should be able to:
- Identify, map, and build relationships with strategic customers in relevant markets
- Negotiate with strategic customers, thereby securing a regional/global network of agreements
- Manage multiple complex sales cycles simultaneously, and master both short-term and long-term sales forecasting
- Understand the MedUniverse Platform, and contribute during its development
We are looking for people that are:
- Business-oriented, Intrinsically-motivated, and high performing
- Curious and Opportunistic
- Extroverted, charismatic, and able to leave a positive impact and with customers
- Loyal, humble, visionary and responsible
- Relevant sales training and/or college/university education
- At least 7 years of sales/marketing experience working with or in the pharmaceutical/medical technology industry
- Experience with working with Customer Relationship Management Systems is a requirement
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Swedish
Send your resume and cover letter via e-mail to our Director of Sales at firstname.lastname@example.org. Mark your e-mail with “Senior Key Account Manager”. The appointment is full-time, and is based in MedUniverse’s current office at H2 Health Hub, Hälsingegatan 45, 113 31 Stockholm, Sweden.
Further reading: www.meduniverse.com