Do you want to be part of our journey of growth within Health Tech while contributing to improving patient outcomes? Then MedUniverse could be the perfect company for you. We need to strengthen our Commercial Team and we are looking for a new colleague with excellent sales, relationship, and business development skills. As a Global Account Director you will play a vital part in building on our existing customer base and also seek and win new clients through strategic, consultative relationships with our customers in the pharmaceutical industry from all around the Globe.
Identify, approach, pitch and bring on board new client accounts. From initial contact through to proposal writing, closing, and contracting (with appropriate from internal teams)The successful candidate will identify prospective client accounts and work with internal CRM teams, client influencers and decision makers within target organizations (Life Science Organisations), positioning our service offering – specific to MedUniverse – an offering which includes both SaaS platform software sales as well as professional services and consultancy that support their HCP engagement digital activities.
The role calls for demonstrable competency in b2b sales, opportunity sourcing, sales process management, meeting, and presentation management (some overseas travel required), negotiation, proposal preparation and closing.
Key areas of responsibilities
- Develop (and be able to communicate) a thorough understanding of our company’s service offering, people, and capabilities
- Identify potential clients and decision makers within client organizations (support provided – including CRM system, marketing activities, pipeline opportunity sourcing)
- Reach out to potential clients within our market to create pipeline of opportunities
- Research and build relationships with new prospects and clients
- Set up meetings with client decision makers
- Create and execute compelling sales presentations, pitches, proposals, and ideas
- Meet and consult with customers to fully understand their needs and to explore new opportunities
- Work with internal teams to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives
- Liaise internally to cost the solution / service
- Close the sale
- Handover (internal briefing) to client services for delivery
- Achieve an individual new business target
- Present regular sales performance and accurate forecasting data
- Support internal teams in our goal of high customer satisfaction and service excellence
- Promote annual renewals with customers and mitigate client churn
- Represent the Company in on-site client meetings, medical congresses and industry conferences and exhibitions
- Track and record activity, ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within our CRM (sales management system)
- Relevant sales experience within marketing services, digital media, technology solutions or communications is preferred
- Proven self-starter, commercially focused, detail-oriented, and highly motivated
- Ability to create and manage a sales pipeline
- Proven b2b track record in achieving sales targets
- Proactive in seeking new business opportunities attending face to face meetings, developing new client relationships, creating proposals, and winning business
- Planning and managing compelling presentations
- Build long-lasting and trusted relationships with customers
- Review and monitor competition to identify new opportunities
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Organized and disciplined
- Determined and committed to success
- Open to overseas travel within Europe and USA
MedUniverse offers the pharmaceutical industry a digital platform and consultancy services to improve their engagement with healthcare professionals (HCPs). MedUniverse was developed based on several years’ experience of working with the HCP target group and where it was found that patient cases lay the grounds for better and more effective communication between pharma companies on one hand and HCPs on the other. The digital format ensures higher engagement, interaction, and measurable results. This in turn allows for swift updating of messages and educational objectives. The platform is sold as Software as a Service (SaaS).
MedUniverse currently has 15 employees with many years of experience from software and business development within the life sciences sector, both on a local and global level. Today, we have 15 of the largest pharma companies as customers and our SaaS platform is being used in the more than 30 markets. We offer a flexible working environment mixing both virtual and “irl” set ups. Sounds interesting? Do not hesitate to apply!
Send your CV and a cover letter to: Anna Norin COO and Founding Partner, firstname.lastname@example.org.